Note to moderator

Note to moderator:
My name is Godgift Emesi (9044) and for my A2 Coursework I am in group 3 with Monica Aghadiuno (9365), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179).
To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation, and ignore the rest as that is my classwork.

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Sunday 4 October 2015

R+P Post 9: Music videos that have influenced my ideas

2 out of 3 of the possible tracks I listed in post 8 below are narrative/ performance music videos and my interests in what kind of music video I wanted to produce lay in that area. I want to make a music video that can maintain a strong story-line throughout as well as, through strong iconography in the mise-en-scene, present a clear image of the personality of the artist which can appeal to a wide range of audiences (even if the song itself may connote otherwise), The music video below establishes a powerful and relatable story line that plays on a lot of symbolic representation throughout, as you'll see from my semiotic analysis below. It demonstrates exactly the type of music video I want to create and so has been an influence on my ideas. 

"When you're gone" Avril Lavigne


Semiotic Analysis of "When I'm gone" by Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment