Note to moderator

Note to moderator:
My name is Godgift Emesi (9044) and for my A2 Coursework I am in group 3 with Monica Aghadiuno (9365), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179).
To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation, and ignore the rest as that is my classwork.

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Sunday 4 October 2015

R+P Post 10: Album covers that have inspired and influenced my ideas

The album covers I analyzed
Through analysis of several different types of album covers, I found that album covers can be grouped into several types and that the type of album, whether a sort of genre or an album for a well established artist or debut artist, would be demonstrated through the use of album conventions which I listed in a spider diagram below.

What I found out about the functions, features and
categories of Album covers after analyzing 8 random
albums of different artists
Below is an explanation of how and why my top 2 influential album covers have made an impact on my ideas.

Influence 1- Ed Sheeran "+" (2011) and
"x" (2014) albums
Influence 2- The Black Keys
"El Camino" & Jhene Aiko "Souled out" 
Albums

No comments:

Post a Comment