Note to moderator

Note to moderator:
My name is Godgift Emesi (9044) and for my A2 Coursework I am in group 3 with Monica Aghadiuno (9365), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179).
To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation, and ignore the rest as that is my classwork.

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Question 1: In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

My film opening sequence both develops and challenges forms and conventions of other real media products through form, genre, narrative structure and style. Because our film is a teen comedy there were specific conventions we had to adhere to and some others that we could bend as you'll see in detail in the prezi below.
The main references of real media products I've used to compare my film opening are: "Mean girls","The Inbetweeners" (specifically their openings) and "She's the Man".

Please full screen prezi to view properly and feel free to click on any pictures/videos to view them as bigger images (in full screen).

No comments:

Post a Comment