Note to moderator

Note to moderator:
My name is Godgift Emesi (9044) and for my A2 Coursework I am in group 3 with Monica Aghadiuno (9365), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179).
To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation, and ignore the rest as that is my classwork.

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Thursday 12 March 2015

Construction 7: My personal Contribution to the shoot sessions

My Individual Responsibilities:

Me testing out the Go
Pro camera


Me acting as one of the Chavs in the
main school shoot
Me working the
Canon Legria HD camera-
 I did get to have time filming shots 
I helped organise the
communication between our
group and the actors via a
Facebook group 
Me as a replacement for our actor
Michael who was sick when our test
shoot was scheduled for 
Me in charge of the shoot board-
during the shoots I was in charge of
taking notes on it (e.g. how many takes
had been done  a particular shot) and
as preparation for a shoot, I was in
charge of updating the shoot board
on the computer for every shoot
(test/main/back-up) we had where
 we were reordering timings/replacing
shots for shoots
I also had roles as:
Me as director using the clapper-board
 during the test shoot-
the most challenging
 time when I took the role of director was
 during the main shoot at the school
where there were so many people as
cast and managing them was really hard. 
-Make-up artist for some members of the cast, who needed make-up (mainly the chavs and emos)
-Transporter of kit from school to shoot sessions; I would usually store the kit at my house during the time in between shoots and give it to Amber after the sessions to transport back to school 
Reflections:
Working together in a group gave me the chance to build on my skills as an individual because I was able to diversify myself as a media student by not only being behind the camera in shoot sessions, but also as an organiser/coordinator, management of people, actress, director, handling equipment etc. If I had just worked on my own, I probably would have been able to experience those roles but not in as much depth. This is because there'd always be someone covering a different role at the same time as me attempting one instead of just me having to be bombarded by having to fulfil all those roles myself at once. We were able to divide our responsibilities equally and work to each others strengths. I'm naturally someone who likes to be in front of the camera, so I had more acting roles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment