Note to moderator

Note to moderator:
My name is Godgift Emesi (9044) and for my A2 Coursework I am in group 3 with Monica Aghadiuno (9365), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179).
To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation, and ignore the rest as that is my classwork.

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Thursday 12 March 2015

Construction Post 8: My Personal Contribution to the Edit Sessions

Me at the Edit Suite editing
the voiceovers
Me and Amber grading
My individual contribution to the edit sessions, I found to be much more challenging than to the shoot session. Probably because I'm more inclined to the non-technological side of media. However it was definitely the area where I learnt and gained from the most. I am now able to edit on a higher level than the usual simple cutting and sticking together of clips. The use of the split screen, grading techniques and various transitions and creation of titles challenged me, especially as time was too short for me to grasp the techniques
 and implement them.
I still think I need to improve in grading, in terms of identifying when a shot is too contrasted and when it isn't enough as I find it really hard  to tell the difference. This is because I didn't spend enough time on grading since we all decided to split up jobs in editing (I was in charge of the sound scape, mainly voice-overs, and construction of the titles)
Me and Ela choosing fonts for the
titles on 'Typewriter'-
after she helped
 me decide the fonts, it was up to me to
replicate those on the next few titles
we needed, render them as a movie,
import and give them proper
composition on our sequence 

Me editing together clips in
edit week 1














No comments:

Post a Comment