Note to moderator

Note to moderator:
My name is Godgift Emesi (9044) and for my A2 Coursework I am in group 3 with Monica Aghadiuno (9365), Angela Chen (9025) and Thakshana Yogeswaran (9179).
To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation, and ignore the rest as that is my classwork.

Group 3 - Music Video

Group 3 - Digipak

Group 3 - Digipak
Our Digipack, top left - back, top right - front, bottom left - inside panel, bottom right - inside panel (CD)
This is a link to our website, click the image above to enter our site

Friday 17 July 2015

2: What have you learnt from participating in each prelim tasks 1, 2, 3, and 5

Task 1: I learnt...
                - that the art of lip syncing is actually in singing
                - the usefulness of shooting in set ups instead of in terms of shots
                - how to sync clips according to the music first before cutting out the set ups where not                       needed in editing
                                                                My Audition Video                                                    
Task 2: I learnt...
               - the importance of warming up before shooting/rehearsals
               - each member of the band has a different personality to them and had to learn how to                      exude that when performing for example the guitarist, whom I was meant to embody, had                 a "cool" air about him and he's usually full of energy as you can see from the GIF below
               - the story behind the lyrics of the song how to demonstrate them via body language
               - how to work in groups, especially with people I've never met before, and take                                    everybody's ideas into consideration
My band warming up before a rehearsal shoot
Task 3: I learnt...
               - organisation in bringing a variety of costume choices on the right time before fitting day                    & then keeping the outfit I choose on fitting day neat and tidy till the shoot day
               - how to adapt to last minute changes by finding creative solutions; many of what I tried                    on either didn't fit or wasn't giving the right look so there were a lot of changes and things                 were only really finalized the last day before the shoot 
My finalized costume decision
Task 5: I learnt...
               - more about the grading process and how it takes up the most time of editing
               - to edit by 'lip-syncing' each take of each set up first then selecting the best takes and                       cutting them down where needed
               -the importance of framing during the shooting because it directly impacts whether you'd                    have to re-adjust framing during the editing session

Below is a time-lapse of the behind the scenes of task 2 and task 3 put together





No comments:

Post a Comment